1. Your Name (required)
2. Your Email (required)
3. Your Contact Number (required)
4. Your Location - Province (required)
5. Your Location - Town (required)
Physical layout of the organization’s buildings and surrounding perimeters (required)
1. Are all entrances to the building monitored?
2. Do all persons entering and exiting the building go through a security check point?
1. Is there sufficient lighting to allow guards, employees, or others to see places of possible concealment or access?
2. Are access points obscured by low light?
Alarms – including fire, intrusion, tamper, motion (required)
1. Are doors, windows, gates, turnstiles monitored for egress and ingress? YesNo
2. Are means of ingress able to be audited to identify who accessed those areas?YesNo
3. Is the premises monitored for fire or smoke?
4. Does the system alert the local fire department?
5. In the event of a forced entry who does the alarms system notify? (Click all that apply)
Own security guardsExternal reaction unitSAPSAlarms onlyLocal fire station
6. Is it monitored by a third party or staff?
Physical barriers – including fences, bollards, tire strips, gates (required)
1. Are fences tall enough to reduce unauthorized access to the property? Is the fence checked regularly by staff for holes, damage or access points.
2. Are gates secure and operating properly?
3. Is entry to the premises protected by gates or is vehicular traffic allowed to move freely on and off the property?
Access points – including doors, gates, turnstiles, windows, docks, elevators and stairwells (required)
1. Are doors and gates in good working order?
2. Do they operate properly and close on their own?
3. Do turnstiles operate properly and are credentials required to go through?
4. Are windows locked if they are able to be opened?
5. If large panes of glass are installed in the building, are they laminated with a security film to prevent forced entry?
6. Do docks and dock doors operate properly?
7. Are they locked when not in use?
8. Are elevators and stairwells checked for daily or hourly by security staff?
1. Does the organization’s property utilize a guard staff?
2. Do guards verify persons coming on the property are allowed access? How do they verify? ID, Verify with staff members, inspect vehicles, record names and license information?
3. Do the guards make rounds on the property to check places of access? Doors, windows, elevators, stairwells, dock or bay doors, secured areas?
4. Do guards complete check sheets while on duty to verify they checked as directed?
5. Do guards vary their patrol patterns to reduce the chance of their routines being exploited?
1. Are the perimeter of the building and the perimeter of the property adequately covered by cameras?
2. Are cameras able to switch automatically from daytime to night/low light?
3. Are the building entrances and exits monitored by cameras?
4. Are stairwells and other access points monitored by cameras?
5. Are the cameras monitored 24 hours a day or only reviewed after an incident has taken place?
24 hour monitorsIncidents only
Access methods – including locks, proximity cards/swipe cards, code or cipher locks, and other credentialing methods.
1. Are locks and locking equipment in good repair and operating properly?
2. When were your access rights last updated?
Less than 6 months agoLess than 12 months agoMore than 12 months agoDo not know
Please type in the captcha
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Input This Code:
CBS Corporate Business Security